Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nolte update...

This last week Don and I worked on keys and extra wah guitar for nolte.  The backing vocals are great and the bass in synced up.  I was going to put a version up, but I'll wait to see what magic happens with the extras.  Maybe I can do some panning!

Still have Shay's backing vocals and guit bits to throw in making this maybe the most tracked song since Clonan.

Don and I are also making slow but sick progress on "What Kinda Party Is This?".  Or as I write it, WKPIT.  Needs some lyrics.  We seem to have the basic arrangement and sound minus some floaty top layer gangsta scifi whistle.  Email exchanges of lyrics are always awesome.  Don, you and I, lyric for lyric.  That's how a lot of our song lyrics progressed over the years and still.  Over email.  And it's a wonderful distraction and "mini session" which pays off totally when we hit the studio with all the lyrics.

Anyways.  Tomorrow I;m going to listen to that shit and write some shit and send that shit out and shit, I hope we get shit back.

No comments:

Post a Comment