Sunday, February 14, 2010

Low-bot and Real Fat Bald Guy




Two more in the works...no finished color yet.  I want to try and do all the songs as drawings.  These 3 (prep2scream, Lo-bot, RFBG) I did yesterday and today.  Jade's been sick so I've been hangin out with her at the house and drawing while she's been sinking into the couch.

With lo-bot, I was trying to avoid copyright issues by changing the name and then using that to create humor.

Hopefully we can make the CD in a way that refers to a website where you can buy high res color prints at a very very low price.  I've written the idea before but I think it's a great way of snowballing our "product"  and skills if we put a website at the bottom of all the art.  Then, when printed if somebody sees it and likes it, they can check out the website and download songs, art, stickers, comics, paintings or anything else we have to offer up for cashy cash.

Let me know your thoughts guys.  As David St. Hubbins says: It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.

Happy Valentine's day to all that love me!

2 comments:

  1. Nice drawings. i have a different sense of what RFBG is suppose to represent, though. And i always thought of lobot as pimpin'. however, i love your interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well I want art in this album. So lets see your versions, and Mike's!

    Like I said, I want lots of art to drive this album. We have the perfect subject matter to illustrate. Lets have some fun!

    Who's doing Zartan?

    ReplyDelete