Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hardstuff Update 11.19.09 Pirate Time!


Studio 1691 is sweating cannon balls.  So I did get a couple hours to fiddle with Polyester Pirate last night between pass out sessions with Jade.  I'm really fucking happy with the end of this (all of it really but as you will notice there is a lot of volume adjusting still to do with vocals and bass mostly).  I highly recommend listening on headphones.  It's sonically and potentially one of the coolest endings of any of our songs.  Once I get the levels right, I'll pop in the cannon blasts, Pirates of the Caribbean, and ocean samples and we should be golden.

Please grab the new version of Polyester Pirate in the Scifight_roughCuts folder in the SciFight album within the FTP:

PirateRoughCut1.mp3

In listening, we rteally need a new name for this song.  Here are my suggestions.  Lets try and land on something interesting.

Cap'n Blastard
Cap'n Shifty
Scabbin Boyz
Tickle Me Plank
A Day in the life of Cap'n Mofo
The Pirate Song
Pirate Boozy
(see I need help...)

No comments:

Post a Comment