Monday, December 7, 2009

update 120709 smokin Cali up and running.

So theres a version Of Smokin California up in the Scifight_mp3s_updated folder.  Enjoy.  Smoke it!

Also theres some new versions of extra songs up in the "theOtherSongs" folder within Albums:

• Mindbender's got Mike with a Megatron filter I made.  Sounds just like megatron (80's one that is) Added some echo to the beat.  Kind of plays in the left ear but that can be fixed.  I'm liking this a lot now.

• Mr Goldbody is something Mike and I did very very stoned at the end of practice and neither of us remembered doing it.  Don found it on my laptop.  I added some nifty FX and bass that ended up with some ethereal fx.  and hey it makes no sense what so ever but I love it.

• Whitewolf is something we're working on.   Don's got an updated version of this with the guitar cut up but I like listening to this version.

Last but not least, thank you guys soooooo much for your love and words today.  I really am happy to have such great friends.  I'm blessed.  Despite how much pain I'm in, please respect my wishes and don't be mean to or pester Tana.  We have built a world together, and created a human that we're still trying not to screw up and I don't want to fuck any chances of getting her to come back.  I know I'm a puss, but I love her and she she loves you guys. 

Talk to you all soon.  Much much love.

2 comments:

  1. Goddammit! Them some great tunes thar! Whitewolf? hmmmm... looking forward to seeing where that goes. the sound is beefy. goldbody... pretty fuckin cool. mindbender is rad, o'course, and smokin' california is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete