Monday, May 3, 2010

versions/ new nolte up/ prep to scream adjustments

Time to start comparing versions.  Get your fancy headphones out and keep em out.

Don't have any?  Time to get some.  I use the Sony MDR-V6 digital headphones.  Online they are about 60-80 bucks.  Totally worth it though.  They aren't the best but even I can't see buying 400 dollar headphones at this point.

Slowly I'll be posting updated versions of all the songs as I get around to the big frequency problems.   The current standing version and the new updated one.  Here's where it is in the FTP:



Currently, there is two versions of Prep2Scream and the two versions of Nolte including one I put in there this morning I adjusted last night.  Use your smarts to figure out the newest version.

Only listen to Nolte though.  Prepare to scream isn't done.  I went a little overboard on the EQ manipulation of the cymbals and snare last night and comparing it to the previous version sounded less vibrant.  Oh well, back to work!  Somewhere in the middle of both is going to work better.

So check out Nolte9nokeys!  I think it's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment