Monday, July 19, 2010

Stoked.

Erika and I woke up early saturday morning and hit her school to take the songs in to get mastered.  Place was really cool.  We didn't get the studio she wanted but we were still able to patch into some great equipment in another one.  Here's a couple shots from inside where we were.  We got there around 8am, left there around 1pm with all but 2 songs ready for a first listen.  And she said after we left she finished up the last two.

Dope.  Big, boomy and rockin.  We did something right guys.  These things sound great.  Of course I'm nitpicking the fuck out of it right now but I'm so stoked.  I can turn the shit all the way up and smile while I air drum in the car.  Loud.  So I'm making slight adjustments, passing the new wavs over to Erika and you guys will NOT hear them until we're done.  Depending on her schedule, could be a week or two...which actually speeds things up a bit.  Album name.  Should we have one?  I mean really. It's the one and only album.    How about: The Hardstuff:

On the Rocks
Neat!
Keep it comin'
On the house
on tap
naughty burger
last call
happy hour
Straight up
Bar Wars
Magnum

1 comment:

  1. what about

    Liquor Licker.
    Bar Fighter.
    Beer Hunter.

    (i do like Bar Wars...)

    ReplyDelete