Monday, August 2, 2010

More packaging...

How about no title on the illustration?  We have another option.  One thing in designing the inside CD tray is that there is a vertical strip that shows through from the tray, through the clear plastic and to the front.  So I've put the "Prepare to Scream" main title there.  Which means we can take it off of the cover "proper" entirely if we like.

I'm at work so I can't mock this up for better explanation But here's a screenshot of the CD tray art with template lines.  The vertical text to the left is what will show through to the front.  As far as the color choices Shay posted, I would go with whichever looks best in CMYK.  I like the warmer colors better I suppose.




 I went over to Don's place yesterday and we touched base on the inside art of the album.  He put together a couple photo collages that are great.  I spread some of the photos out and I'm quite sure we're getting close to wrapping this CD package up.  I'll be posting the mockups soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment