Monday, August 16, 2010

process...

Arg.  So I spent the weekend adding sizzle and shine to the tracks and prepping art and a bunch of scilearn stuff.  I went too far though and now that I am listening to them here at work they sound squashed and clippy.  Not only that but the fx I put on Prep to Scream made it sound like someone is turning up and down the volume as the song plays.  Easy fix.  Good news is I found a local vendor who is in Berkeley to Duplicate and print the art on the CDs.  And I have tonight to finish up and burn the CD image and tracklist.  Phew.

Other than that, I dropped the art off at Kinko's today.  Didn't have to wait in line and the guy set up a proof for me right there.  I cut it, folded it, and well, I'm super happy with it.  And I'm pretty sure they're cutting them too and I'm picking them all up today.

Also ordered the clear jewel cases online to be delivered to the house.  I should be getting a fat box on the side of the house tomorrow.

Friday, everything should be done and we can spend the evening putting these things together.  FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one buddy! looking forward to hanging out and assembling OUR CDs!!!

    ReplyDelete